QED Performance Audio Graphite RCA to RCA
The multi-award winning Performance range presents the Performance Audio analogue interconnect.
Performance Audio utilises design concepts from the high end Reference range to optimise audio performance when connecting your CD player, DAC or Tuner to your amplifier or receiver. These include quasi-balanced geometry, low capacitance dielectric materials and 24k gold plated RCA plugs.
All QED cables are covered by a lifetime guarantee
- 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors with LDPE dielectric
- Quasi-balanced twisted pair geometry
- Al/Mylar wrap provides 100% electrostatic shield structure
- OFC drain wire completes electrostatic screening
- 24k Gold plated QED 6 leaf RCA plugs
- Capacitance: 115pF/m
- Inductance: 0.74uH/m
- Loop resistance: 0.160 ?/m
- Dissipation Factor: 0.0012
*Product description, details and specification subject to change. Please check the manufacturer's website for the most recent information. Errors and omissions excepted.