Teac A-R650 MKII Integrated Stereo Amplifier
A high-powered Integrated Amplifier employing sophisticated differential input discrete amplifier circuitry
The A-R650 MKII amplifier provides up to 2 x 120W of output power and can be used with speakers of between 4Ω and 16Ω impedance. That makes it the perfect amplifier choice, regardless of whether it's to be used with bookshelf monitor speakers or large floorstanding speakers. Because the amplifier is equipped with two pairs of speaker outputs you can also enjoy simultaneous sound in separate rooms.
Further features include an adjustable microphone input and a headphone output. A Phono input with built-in Phono equalizer amplifier is another attractive feature for traditional audiophiles. A system remote control unit that's able to control the CD-P650 CD Player and any UR-tagged TEAC components also comes as standard. TAPE2 Monitor delivers monitor sound from the TAPE2 input to the speakers, regardless of the input source.
- 120W + 120W Output Power at 4 ohms
- FET differential input three-stage pure complementary discrete power amplifier
- 7 Audio Inputs including Phono Input
- Built-in Phono-equalizer Amplifier (MM Type)
- Mic Input with Mic Mixing
- Two Selectable Speaker Channels (Speaker A and B)
- TAPE2 Monitor
- Balance Control, Tone Control (Bass, Treble), Loudness
- Source Direct
- Headphone Out
*Product description, details and specification subject to change. Please check the manufacturer's website for the most recent information. Errors and omissions excepted.