Audio Technica AT-LP3 Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
Advanced Fully-Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable
A revolution in automation, the LP3 blends outstanding analogue sound with advanced features unique to a fully-automatic belt-drive turntable. Play 33? & 45 RPM records with a pre-mounted AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge whilst the tonearm’s removable universal headshell and switchable cartridge mode allows listeners to experiment with moving magnet and moving coil cartridges. Complete with a built-in phono pre-amplifier, the LP3 represents the next level for vinyl lovers.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with attached dual RCA output cable
- Switchable modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- AT91R Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge and AT-HS3 universal headshell
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with 4.5 mm thick rubber mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback colouration
*Product description, details and specification subject to change. Please check the manufacturer's website for the most recent information. Errors and omissions excepted.